6.3.13

Lyle's 4+1 - Maternity

 This family of 4 is about to be 5. There are incredible moments in the last weeks before a new baby arrives. Amongst all the exhaustion of keeping up with the other little ones, I found the still moments of simply sitting down for a rest, and watching the lives that I created and wondered with intense anticipation what the next one would be like. Who they would take after? How much will their siblings love them? My heart had already grown and made capacity for one more.

I hope you are able to find the most perfect name for this little guy. I can't wait to meet him!

With love,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

Lyleville5 said...

It was a chilly one that day but you of course, were still able to get some amazing shots of us. Beyond excited to see the rest of them and for you to photograph Baby Lyles birth and beyond!