28.11.11

Photo Album Offer- Client Product

I have been busy 'making' albums for christmas gifts and I found myself wishing that my clients could do the same with their images. It is such a great way to get your pictures off your computer and in a place where they will be seen! The albums are so clean and fresh and professionally bound. Hard bound or Soft cover. Can't you just see your families beautiful faces all over these books!!!???
Now for the good part.... I am offering to do up an album for my clients, with the images from your session. The albums are 11X8.5 and the perfect coffee table book to brag with. You can either do it as a gift for the in-laws or just to have yourself! The books will have my personal touch to ensure a good flow. I'm only doing a limited number as we are getting close to christmas!! orders must be in to me by Dec 1st. Contact me with the info on my side bar and have a merry Christmas!
Hard cover is $80 or Soft cover for $75
The back of the book

No comments: