7.3.11

Vanessa- Calgary Baby Photographer

This is Vanessa. She is so well loved! I had no trouble capturing this little girl's happy bright eyes as her Mom, and Dad too, sang all her favorite songs. In fact I had never heard any of the songs, but they were wonderful and had Vanessa clapping delightfully. This is one very happy little girl. I loved Vanessa's etherial ( e.the.re.al extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world) look. Her strawberry hair lending itself beautifully to my hair accessories that My friend Laura had just made for me. You can get yours HERE. Thank you Laura!!! I love them! Now back to Vanessa......

1 comment:

The Taylors said...

oh they looked great on her, thanks for the plug, lol! I love the yellow romper you got, aren't to so fun???!