25.5.10

B Girls- Calgary Family photographer

Little Benson Girls you just became my two new favourite people!! Oh these girls were all charm, giggles, and their best behaviour. We played and TALKED a lot, at least Little 'R' did anyway! Thanks for letting me into your world for a little bit, please let me visit again when your mommy has that sweet new baby! Little 'E' and little 'R' you both reminded me so much of me and my sister when we were little, all great memories! Enjoy each other, and your pics!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey I know these two! Great job capturing their personalities and adorable-ness :)

Sarah said...

Adore these! All of them! I can't wait to blow up the 1st one for my wall, and when R & E woke up this morning they loved the jumping on the bed/bum drop pictures. Thank you for a really fun morning, Elizabeth. We had a blast!

Anonymous said...

You captured these two angels perfectly.

Courtnee lund said...

I would really like to have my boys pictures taken. I would like friday at 3:45. Would I just automatically get put in the draw too?

courtnee said...

Didnt leave my email, it is courtnee_lund@hotmail.com

brianna Phelan said...

What beautiful little girls and adorable shots. I love the bond you've captured between them :)