27.4.10

Self portraits

So over spring break, we took a family trip out to Kananaskis country and it was so fun! More on that later! On the way back I couldn't resist taking a few self portraits of me and a few close ups of Kent. This was harder then I thought, in a confined space with my 50mm lens, let me tell you! But isn't Kent handsome!! I love this man SO much. He knows me so well and can handle my ups and downs like a pro. He's always done that well, but I think he's gotten even better in the recent years. I love You babe!

8 comments:

Katie said...

Great shots. Your skin looks so creamy and pretty!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures Liz, and it is plain to see the love in each of your eyes.
Love ya bunches,
Auntie Anne

Sarah said...

I love these pictures! You look so good, Liz! What a concept, taking pictures of me and Christian and not just the kids... it's such a great idea! I think these will be pictures you and your kids will love looking at :)

Lisa Chin said...

Beautiful photos. You are both very beautiful/handsome. My favorite, however, is of you two holding hands. :D

Anonymous said...

Mom said
Nice-especially for such a small space. You guys are a cute couple.

Ang said...

Gorgeous photos of a gorgeous couple!! Beautiful work as usual Liz! Please tell me how to make my skin look as flawless and healthy as yours!

Anonymous said...

jealous of those brown eyes of yours!
nicole

Alanna said...

Those are so cool! I love the one of you looking off. How do you do that? Love your skin!!!