9.2.10

NY Love!

My family lived in NY for a few years growing up. I haven't been back but boy would I love to!! Well my parents and one Bro. went recently and brought us back a little NY Love! I wish you could all see the 150 pics I took of these boys! They are so cute and the whole series just shows off their personalities so well. I have the cheesiest smiles that Seger can muster up and fake smiles of a classic 5 yr old from Evan, and well there are a mix of happy ones from Felix and ones where you can tell he is just trying to survive all the 'love' from his brothers. Here is a smattering of pics. I love these boys so much!!! I can't wait to see their bond as they grow up. Evan and Seger have really started to 'hang out' with one another, and it is just too cool! And of course both of them LOVE Felix! I'm gushing I know.

4 comments:

Katie said...

SO cute! The second shot is my fave. All 3 boys look so different.

Daria - Boutique Cafe said...

You seriously have the cutest kids on the planet! I'm so proud to be their Auntie. Love these shots of the boys, they are beyond adorable.

Alanna said...

LOVE...Seger & Chair and Felix's face in #2!!! Great shots!

Sarah said...

Such cute pictures of such cute boys! :)