6.8.08

spoiled!

Have you ever felt so spoiled that your cheeks just wants to blush forever? Well this is exactly how I felt when my husband decided to do something special for me because he missed me while I was gone with the kids for 5 days. I don't believe that other then being proposed to and being given the most gorgeous ring ever, has anyone ever made a gesture this big for me! Kent had gone out and rented an helium tank and filled over 300 balloons to cover our bedroom ceiling, there were 2 dozen roses onthe kitchen counter and another 2 dozen roses on either side of the bed, with candles lit, and rose pedals sprinkled onthe floor and all over the bed! Divine! It's one (of many) moments that you just stop and realized that you married the perfect man for you! Thankyou for such a beautiful homecoming Babe!

P.S. the whole house was spotless too!



8 comments:

Daria - Boutique Cafe said...

Wow! So totally romantic. I can just picture all the guys hearing about this and saying:

"THANKS ALOT KENT!!" - haha

You deserve it though, what a beautiful homecoming. Makes you wanna get away more often - wink!

Donna said...

Ashley and I saw Kent at Costco buying all the flowers. I figured it must be something special. He didn't know who we were, but Ashley introduced herself.

Anonymous said...

Mom said:
The bar HAS been Raised! Wow Kent! You really outdid yourself!

mumovearls said...

Love the pictures! totally missing the company! I wish we lived closer!-n

Dana said...

wow!! that is amazing! He does sound perfect for you!

Alanna said...

Holy Smokes! You are spoiled. That was totally awesome!
Alanna

Shauna said...

Whoa! This is so cool. I am off to forward this post to the hubs and see if he can catch the drift!

Shauna

Melissa said...

How wonderfully romantic. I can tell he adores you!!