25.4.08

been a long time!



So I haven't posted in awhile! Sorry! I have just been up to my eye balls with packing and getting organized and kids and helping kent plan for a ward temple trip and sewing lots of sewing!! we take possession of our house on monday night and there is still lots to be done. Kent is also going down to Colorado this weekend to buy a new boat!! Yeah!! But then that also means he is gone for 3 days right before we move! Not my favorite plan but what are you gonna do! So we are still alive just busy. i promise to post pics of the new house and of sewing projects very soon! but I am going to take a quilt free break from bloggin while I continue to move. I'll be back when i can.

P.S. Renisa thanks for your concern and I am so excited that you are pregnant!!!!!! I need more pics soon. Start bloggin! you would be hilarious!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Oo long drive to Colorado. Too bad we don't live there right now... could've given Kent a place to stay overnight. Where in Colorado is Kent headed?

Daria - Boutique Cafe said...

How exciting Liz! I know the next few days will be hectic for you guys, but what a treat to finally be in your new home!! YAY!!

Can't wait to come and visit you guys. Wishing Kent a safe and successful boat buying trip :) You're SOOO fun!!

Ranisa said...

I am so glad that things are going well and that you have been busy...I really was worried. I have thought about blogging, but I don't know that I have much to say...then I see how creative you are and witty...maybe I should get out the camera more...I just may have been bitten! I will let you know if and when I start. I am very excited about Monday night!

Ranisa said...

So I started blogging, and in trying to figure out how to add your blog to mine (you know how it displays other blogs you visit) I thought you did that by "flagging" the blog-I am so sorry, you are not offensive and I don't know what to do to undo it.....

mumovearls said...

Moving... Can I just say, I hate moving. I also can relate to husband being gone 3 days before the move! hmm... we need to live closer because I have been attached to my sewing machine we could be twins! Good Luck during the move-hope it goes smooth-nena

Tilane said...

I hat when my husband is gone!

Good luck with everything about your move!