21.2.08

The new digs!

So the house is coming along brilliantly! I am so excited they are going to be dry walling today!!! YAY! It's going to start looking like a house! I just can hardly wait for this place to be done. here is a couple of pics of the so far's.
1. is the exterior, siding almost done.

2. This is the living room, i love our square windows. And the fireplace is going to be really incredible when it's done! Kent designed it.

3. This is where the kitchen is going to be on the right and the nook is off to the left there. the pipe coming up will be the island.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like it'll be great! Can't wait to see it finished and all done up!

Daria - Boutique Cafe said...

Thanks so much for the sneak peek Liz! I'm loving it so far and can't wait to see it with walls and all your special touches.

Wow Kent designed the fireplace? I'm eager to see that too. I know it's going to be gorgeous!

mumovearls said...

Wow! A new house how exciting! I love that you get to see it being built! Now I want to come help you pick colors and decorate! (I get all gitty about new spaces)... Happy Late Birthday I really need to add you to my calender so next year I don't forget!-love you-n