4.12.07

chocolate!


So last night my Mom orchastrated a fmaily home evening with gingerbread house decorating, and of course refreshments. Nicole and Bjorn brought their chocolate fountain over and pineapple and pretzles and Kiwi etc. were dipped! Sounds nice doesn't it?

The best parts though were when my Sweet Evan..... rememeber how cute he is..... Totally tipped the table off of the pedastal leg and the gingerbread house slid across the table carreening to it's DEATH, when my Mom caught it just in time while we all grabbed children, candya nd the table and tried to regroup. Again rememeber how cute he is. Luckily all was well. but of course this was the only moment the camera was not on for. Dangit we could have won America's funniest home movies!!

But now you ask, why is the title chocoalte with a pic of a fountian? Good question. Not only a half hour later Kent and Vienna are sitting around the fountain dipping away, when the fountain goes hay wire and falls apart while speading up the pump and flings chocolate in a circular motion around the room!!! Kent caught the falling parts, Vienna took the blame though innocnet and my Dad stepped over and unplugged the machine. Why we didn't stop and take pics before clean-up I don't know!? But there was choclate everywhere and all over Kent about waist hight and down. Now Evan trolls over to the scene and sees Kent covered in chocolate and asks.....

" Daddy can I lick you?" Too funny!!!! Needless to say it was an eventful FHE. I love christmas!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! I think the holiday homesickness is seriously starting to sink in. But then again I nearly cried at the end of the Polar Express soo... maybe it's just one of those half weeks.

Daria - Boutique Cafe said...

I wish I had been there for this!! Oh my gosh how hysterical.

Ranisa said...

Your crack me up! I love your blog and I am so glad that you mentioned it in an email. Thanks for sharing. There are occassions in the mist of a huge mess that I have to remind myself "children are blessings", arn't they great!

mumovearls said...

Hilarious! wow that would have been a site to see! I think I was just shedding a tear! all in all I think that is what FHE is for isn't it? TO leave ever-lasting, eternal (family) memories!
Oh man Love that " Can I Lick You?"
Good stuff -Good stuff

Stephanie M Larsen said...

That's hilarious! I love Evan's "can I lick you" part. :) Too bad you didnt get photos. Hope you feel better. I called today and your mom said you were at the doctors.

Stephanie M Larsen said...

That's hilarious! I love Evan's "can I lick you" part. :) Too bad you didnt get photos. Hope you feel better. I called today and your mom said you were at the doctors.