11.9.07

question?


If you can't hear the baby crying, do you still have to get up? Seger truly has the smallest cry I have ever heard. perfect for a third baby! However i really can't hear him unless I have him in the same room as me. My baby monitor is going to be used over time with this one! Seger is such a patient baby, and actually he spends more time growling then he does crying, seriously we need to call him grizzly! All in all, Seger has been a great blessing, and now he also doubles as bribery to keep Evan in his own room at night! (they share a room). We are just loving his little self!

7 comments:

mumovearls said...

segar is sooooo sweet I WANT to see him

Tom Earl said...

We are working on getting up to see you!

Daria - Boutique Cafe said...

Oh I miss him so much! He's the cutest!! :)

Anonymous said...

I think I'm a little short on my Seger time. I'll get a fill asap.

Anonymous said...

What a beauty and quiet too!! You are truly a blessed family.
Love Aunt Bunny

Mandi said...

very cute...I am thihnk I am about ready to start that phase again...I think.

Anonymous said...

ummm blog much... more please.