28.8.07

He's arrived!


Seger James Cranmer 7lbs 8oz 19.75" long born Saturday August 25th @ 1:43 pm. I am so thrilled that he was two weeks early and totally healthy! Seger has what has got to be the most gentle newborn cry that you have ever heard!! You really can't take him seriously! He is so loved by Evan and Vienna. Vienna is still learning to be gentle. Evan however has got this major responsibility thing down! They are all so cute together. I am feeling beyond great! By far my best recovery! Seger was my longest labour and somewhat scary too, but he was my smallest baby and that i am greatful for. Heavenly Father truly loves me to have sent me three such perfect little spirits to dwell with. I am feeling so blessed and tremendously loved. Life is so good!

6 comments:

Lizzie's Loves said...

Liz, I am so happy that you and Seger and healthy and happy. Seger is out of this world beautiful...another of Heavenly Fathers master pieces....perfection. Looking at his pictures just makes me want to reach out and hug him, but that is not possible so I will just send my love to him and all of you....take care and know that I love you.

Mandi said...

yay! Congrats and I am glad everything went well for you! I pray for a small baby as well! Good luck and can't wait to see some more pics!

Anonymous said...

love love LOVE him! I have a little something something for Segster. So I'll get that to you asap. Love you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mumovearls said...

He mis sooooo cute I wish we Lived closer so I could give him a Kiss Hope you are all well-n

Aunt Bunny said...

Congratulations Liz & family!! It is good to hear everything went well.He is absolutely beautiful!!
Give my love to all.