25.5.07

You and me Babe!


Last night was Kent and I's weekly date night! I so look forward to these every week, and not just as a break from the kids, becasue I actually do really love to try adn spend as much time as a family as possible. kent will attest to that. But because after an hour or so into our date i start to remmeber what it was like when it was just the two of us and we start to reconnect. I love my husband soooo much and he makes me laugh, alot lately, and he always just knows what to do with me, even pregnant and a little off the wall. I guess i am just so thankful to my family that helps us witht he kids so that we can rejuvinate our relationship every week and really continue to get to know eachother. Learning about kent and what makes him him is truly the highlight of my week. i know this is all sappy but i don't say it enough.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were blogging again. What was wrong with the one I set up for you? We can change the theme, you know. Anyways, I LOVE Kent's tie - that would be a great Father's Day gift. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice liz...subtle hint for more babysitting help.. ') kidding.. Its so true...that is why Bjorn and I are such nazi's about our date night. Glad to hear you love your hubby too.

Anonymous said...

I love babysitting those two. They are so fun! Conor and I really enjoy playing "mommy and daddy" every now and again.

Anonymous said...

Ya, I really love Kent too!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if i like that picture.

Thanks. I love you too babe!!!!

and that is a great tie.

Myca said...

hey I am so glad you are blogging now. It is so good to see what is happening with your fam. Vienna is ADORABLE.